Thursday, January 25, 2024 | 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM | Rivergate Room
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. Roundtables focused on specific industry topics are moderated by leading professionals in each field.
Breakfast Roundtable tickets are included in Full Conference Badges. All conference badge holders must pre-register to reserve a seat. Non-conference badge holders can purchase a ticket for $85 to attend. The roundtables sell out quickly—don’t delay reserving your seat!
Topics for the Breakfast Roundtables include:
- Hydrogen for power generation and cross-sectoral applications
- Hydrogen blending pilot projects
- Demystifying hydrogen for power - "Where does it come from?"
- Combined cycle operations
- Advanced nuclear supply chain
- Near-term nuclear projects
- Supply chain issues affecting energy markets
- Workforce challenges
- Microgrid standards
- Impact of electrification on utilities
- Digital Twins
- Power Generation and regulatory issues
- AI + Machine Learning for asset performance management