Before you Leave Home:
- Ensure you have your proof of vaccination documentation or proof of negative test.
- Download the CLEAR app and upload your proof of vaccination – view instructions here
- We recommend you test for COVID-19 prior to departing for the event, especially if you are experiencing symptoms
What to Expect at POWERGEN:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend. All attendees are required to visit the attestation desk prior to advancing to registration. These will be clearly marked at the entrances to the building (Lower Level C & D outdoor and lobby areas, including skywalk entrance from Omni). The event will provide one complimentary self-test kit to each registered participant, in addition to onsite rapid and PCR testing available (at cost) in the Bluffview room on the 3rd floor (details below).
- Download Clear to show your Health Pass and expedite the line
To simplify the process, we have partnered with Clear to offer a fast-track lane for verifying your vaccination or negative test result. Participants can download the Clear app and upload their COVID-19 vaccination information or negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours of the event. We recommend doing this prior to your arrival. Instructions can be found here.
- Alternative Option to Clear
If a participant would prefer not to use Clear or has an alternative test or vaccination than those recognized by Clear, you will physically show your negative test result or vaccination at the attestation desk onsite. Rapid test results are accepted (including self-tests).
- Vaccines accepted
We will accept all WHO approved vaccines through manual attestation. The Clear app recognizes Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- What is considered fully vaccinated?
Per the CDC, individuals are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after their second dose of multi-dose vaccines and 14 days after the single-dose vaccines. At this time, a booster is not required to attend. All others must show proof of a negative test result.
- Onsite Testing Available
For attendees that have not pretested, we will provide one complimentary self-test kit to each registered attendee and exhibitor. Additionally, we will have onsite testing available at the Kay Bailey Convention Center in Bluffview room on the 3rd floor. Take the escalators up to the 3rd floor from the D Lobby and walk all the way down. There will be signage. Both PCR and Rapid Tests will be available. The cost of onsite testing will be the responsibility of the attendee. Costs will be: Rapid Antigen Cost per Test: $95.00, RT-PCR Cost per Test (if necessary): $149.00, all major Credit Cards will be accepted. Results will be emailed to the address used on the patient form.
- One Time Verification
Once your negative test result or vaccination has been verified at the attestation desk, you will be given a wrist band and then be able to advance to the registration desk to pick up your badge. You will not need to verify your status again. If you do feel sick during the event, we do recommend getting tested and staying in your hotel room.