As of 4/8/2022 - In accordance with public health guidance, a negative test or proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend
Onsite health and safety measures include:
- Designated entrances and exits to the exhibit halls.
- Reduced contact at registration counters with one-way flow.
- Common touchpoints are cleaned and disinfected routinely by the convention center staff.
- Hands-free hygiene stations are located throughout the main areas of the convention center.
- We will be providing optional wristbands for you to wear to let others know your level of comfort with physical greetings.
- In accordance with public health guidance, we do not require that participants wear a face covering while attending. We encourage our participants to be up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccinations and ask that anyone who is not up-to-date wear a face covering.
- For those traveling internationally or anyone requiring a test, we will have onsite testing available at the Kay Bailey Convention Center in Bluffview room on the 3rd floor. Take the escalators up to the 3rd floor from the D Lobby and walk all the way down. There will be signage. Both PCR and Rapid Tests will be available. The cost of onsite testing will be the responsibility of the attendee. Costs will be: Rapid Antigen Cost per Test: $95.00, RT-PCR Cost per Test (if necessary): $149.00, all major Credit Cards will be accepted. Results will be emailed to the address used on the patient form.
We continue to monitor and follow the suggestions of the U.S. and Texas state public health guidelines.Any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com
COVID Testing Available On Site
Testing for COVID-19 will be available on site at the cost of the individual. This will be held in Bluffview Room on level 3. Both rapid antigen tests ($95) and PCR testing ($149) will be available. View the links below for test registration. Please register as soon as possible to improve the operational flow of the testing process.