Optimizing Plant Performance
Many conventional power plants have years of life left in them. To compete, however, plant owners and operators must manage their assets wisely and optimize operations and maintenance with the latest processes and solutions, including a highly trained and adaptive workforce.
Topics in this track include:
- Workforce challenges and safety
- Case studies on the impact of equipment upgrades
- Best practices for gas-fired, nuclear and coal-fired plants
- Combined cycle, HRSGs.
- Cooling towers
- Control room
- New technologies for plant O&M
- Life cycle management
- Plant retirement strategies
VIEW OPTIMIZING PLANT PERFORMANCE SESSIONS